Creating and tracking incidents & hazards can be done through your Admin dash or your Worker dash, but Admins have the capability to add more detail to a report such as adding an Environment and including Root Cause analysis information.
To get started creating a report, you can:
1. Select the Incident & Hazards component from your Admin Dashboard.
2. To begin, navigate to the top right corner of the page and locate the Add New button. Click on it to access a dropdown menu with options to add a Hazard ID, Near Miss, or Incident. Select the option that best fits your needs.
3. Next, proceed to fill in the details of the Incident. It is mandatory to enter the description of events, date, and time of the Incident. By providing accurate and detailed information, you can effectively document the incident and contribute to a thorough incident report.
4. In this section, you have the ability to select the individuals involved in the incident. As you begin typing in the search box, your employees will populate automatically, making it convenient to find and select the relevant individuals. You also have the option to choose "Contractor" or "Member of Public" if applicable. Furthermore, indicate their involvement in the incident and specify any restricted or lost time that occurred as a result. This information helps track the impact and consequences of the incident accurately.
Additionally, there is a "Reportable" toggle available. Enabling this option allows you to track injuries that may require reporting to a governing body or for audit purposes. Ensure to appropriately utilize this toggle based on the severity and nature of the incident.
By utilizing these features, you can effectively document the involvement of individuals, capture associated time impacts, and track reportable injuries, enhancing incident management and compliance.
5. If any assets were involved, you can enter their involvement here, as well as the cost associated.
5. Add any Environment Involvement.
6. You can also add some more information like Root Causes and any photos you may wish to upload of the incident.
7. Once you've entered all the necessary information, hit Save Incident/Near Miss/Hazard ID in the top right corner.