From the Admin side, click on Workers
2. Click the worker you want to upload a certificate for.
3. On the Worker Detail tab, just under their account details, click on the Certificates module
4. Click on the certificate name for which you wish to upload a new document.
5. Under Upload Certificate File, You may choose to drag the file or click browse computer and follow the prompt.
6. Fill in the Certificate details on the right corner of the page.
By default, the certificate name, recommended course provider, and current date will populate those fields; you may change them as necessary. If you do not have the certificate in front of you and cannot recall the certificate #, institution, expiry date, etc
7. Save Certificate and then click on Approve Certificate since you're an administrator.
8. Click on the arrows to upload a certificate that's next in the certificate list